Pages

Image Map

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Getting Started & This Week's Wishlist

Hello everyone!

I guess since this is my first post I should introduce myself.  My name is Lauren, I'm a rising senior at The University of South Carolina, and I'm originally from Raleigh, NC.  I've been following quite a few blogs recently and decided I should start a blog of my own to keep me occupied in my free time.

I've decided that this blog is going to mostly be about things that have caught my eye lately-- whether they're clothes, accessories, beauty products, workouts, recipes-- you name it.  I'll try to post outfits as I wear them.  I'm also going to try to give little updates on my life as well.

So I don't bore everyone to death in my first post, I'm going to make this one about this week's wishlist.  I'll try to do one of these every week.  Here are a few things that I've been interested in and/or purchased this week:


These bracelets are so colorful and fun! The last picture is of the bracelets I purchased today.  Individually they are interesting, but they still look good paired with other bracelets.  Lily and Laura bracelets are also handmade by women in Nepal with glass beads.
I bought these in-store at Fab'rik Raleigh.




These bracelets are fun because they are super stackable and can be worn everyday.  I want all of them!  I haven't had the chance to buy any yet but they will definitely be my next purchase.  They are affordable too!  On the website the meaning behind each bracelet is described, which is interesting.


3. Colored Skinny Jeans

I just can't get enough of them!  The bottom picture is of the colored jeans I have right now.  The top left pair is my most recent purchase and definitely my favorite.  They are Seven for All Mankind and I got them for 37 dollars at Nordstrom Rack! Yay!


4. Sam Edelman "Alvin" Cheetah Loafers

I've really had my eye on these for a while.  I recently saw them on sale at Nordstrom Rack, but they were still 50-60 dollars.  I couldn't decide if they were worth it.  I have a feeling that I'm going to wish I bought them, though.  I start working soon and I know I'm going to want a nice pair of shoes to wear.  These are so comfy (yes, I tried them on) and can be worn many ways.  I just might have to go back.


Well this post was much longer than I expected.  I hope y'all enjoy reading about my favorite things! If you have any questions about where items are from don't hesitate to ask!
               
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete