Pages

Image Map

Friday, May 24, 2013

The Working Woman's Wardrobe

I'm back!
Since I didn't really give that much information about myself in my last post, I'll go more in-depth with this one.

As you know, I'm about to be a senior at USC.  I'm double majoring in Marketing and Management with a minor in Fashion Merchandising.  With the real world approaching quickly(unfortunately), I needed an internship for this summer to gain work experience.  The internship that I ended up getting is the internship of my dreams!


I'm going to be a Retail Management Intern at Nordstrom!  I couldn't believe it when I was told I got this job.  I absolutely love clothes (obviously) and I think Nordstrom offers the best customer service out there.  I can't wait to get started!

But one question has been lingering in the back of my mind since then.  I start my job in 10 days and I have no idea what I'm going to wear!  Of course, I have an ideal image in my head of the working woman's wardrobe, but unfortunately my closet doesn't have many of those items.

Here's what I see when I think of "The Working Woman's Wardrobe":

I seriously love this outfit.  It's so simple and classy.  It's perfect for summer, too.  All of these are from J Crew Factory and J Crew (except the Michael Kors watch).  I think J Crew is the best place to shop for more business-related clothes.  Everything is well-made and classy looking.  The skirt and the shirt are from factory and are actually really reasonably priced!  Looks like I'll have to go shopping soon.


Anyway, if I see any other good work wardrobe items I will make sure to post them.  Let me know if you find anything!

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete