Pages

Image Map

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Wish List

Hey, everyone!
It's been a while since my last post, but I'm back!

I thought I would fill y'all in on my latest additions to my Christmas wish list.  I haven't even asked for anything for Christmas yet, but if I had to choose, these items would definitely be at the top of my list:



This is a short list, but a little more pricey than normal.  First on my list, is the Michael Kors Large Hamilton Tote.  It's definitely big enough to fit everything I put in my purse, and it's a bag I would be able to use for a long time.  I asked for this bag for my birthday in October, so hopefully Santa will bring it to me!  Second on my list are Reece & Blaire bracelets.  They are so pretty! Adding a couple of these to my daily arm stack would look so amazing.  I really like the Whitley and the Charlotte.  Third, I would love to own a pair of over the knee black boots.  They would look so perfect with leggings and a sweater during the day, or even with jeans and a cute top at night.  I chose this pair from Nordstrom because they're on sale!  Next, I've had my eye on this Kate Spade gold glitter watch for quite some time.  I almost bought it for myself on my birthday but I talked myself out of it because I didn't think I would wear it.  The set comes with an interchangeable black band.  Now that the holiday season is here, I'm definitely wishing I had it.  Last, I absolutely love this Clare Vivier leopard print foldover clutch.  How could you pass this up?! This clutch would be the perfect accessory to any outfit.  It's a little more expensive than I'd hoped, but maybe an exception can be made for a Christmas present.

That's all I have for today! What do y'all want for Christmas?




No comments:

Post a Comment