Pages

Image Map

Friday, June 21, 2013

Hair Color Envy- Honey Blonde

If any of you reading this know me at all, you know that I've had some serious hair troubles lately. For the past couple of years I've been a blonde, but last summer my blonde hair took a turn for the worst.  My hair must have been exposed to the sunlight too much, because I somehow became a bleach blonde and it was not pretty.
The following fall, I decided I wanted to gradually go back to my natural hair color, which is like a dark blonde/light brown color. I chose to do this by getting an ombre, which also ended up being a disaster.  I had to get my hair re-colored 3 times, which not only cost a ton of money but was torture for my hair.  At first, it wasn't noticeable enough.  Then I got it re-done more dramatic, and I just looked like I had terrible roots. After that, I went to a different hairstylist who made it a little more bearable.  After about four months with this look, I decided I wanted to just nix the ombre idea altogether.  However, when I went to get my hair returned back to normal, I still left with an ombre.

So now here I am, with hair that has an array of different colors and really no method to the madness.  It's sort of an ombre, sort of not.  But I know what I want to do now.


I absolutely LOVE the honey blonde hair color.  I think it's perfect for any season, it's natural looking, and is very feminine.  I'm getting my hair done next week, so let's hope that this time I actually leave looking how I'm supposed to look!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment