Pages

Image Map

Friday, June 14, 2013

What's Hot at Nordstrom

Hey everyone!
Sorry it's been so long since my last post! I started my internship the first week of June and I have been too exhausted to do just about anything.  I really want to get in the habit of blogging more often, though, so let's hope I can stick with it!

I've only been interning at Nordstrom for almost three weeks now, but I love it.  I can already tell that Nordstrom is where I belong.  Everyone that works there is so kind and helpful!  Not to mention I'm already pretty knowledgeable on the product since I've shopped there since I was in middle school.
Spending every day surrounded by beautiful clothes, accessories, and shoes has been hard, though.  I already barely have any self control when it comes to shopping when I'm not in a department store for 8 hours a day! I haven't bought anything yet, but I've had my eye on quite a few things.

My favorite department at Nordstrom has actually just been re-vamped.  It's called Savvy, and it's super trendy but also at a good price point.  Everything is really fun and colorful!  There's also quite a few daring pieces that I've been wanting to try out.  I walk by that department every day wanting to buy it all.

Here's just a few things that I've had my eye on since I've started work:


The first six items are all form the Savvy department, and they're all under $100! The vest on the bottom is from the T.B.D. department.  You can't really tell in the picture, but the details are gorgeous and it has lots of studs. Super cute.  The satchel and the sunglasses case are both Rebecca Minkoff, and the sandal is Circus by Sam Edelman.  Since I work in the shoe department, I've been drooling over many pairs of shoes, but this is the one I really want so far.

That's all I have for y'all today! Enjoy!
Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment