Pages

Image Map

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Maxi Madness

I don't know about y'all, but I am in love with maxi dresses right now! They are the perfect clothing item for the summer-- they can be dressed up or down according to the occasion.  I saw a girl today wearing a gray maxi dress with a jean vest and she looked perfect for daytime! All she had to do was throw on a pair of wedges to complete her look for the night.
Since I'm a little obsessed with maxis lately, I thought I'd show some that I love right now.  Unfortunately, half of the dresses I love are too short for me, so I can't wear them.  Which sucks.  But I'm still on the hunt for the perfect maxi for me!


Aren't they so adorable?! I threw in the jean vest so you can see how cute it looks with literally every single dress.  Everything I posted is from Nordstrom (shocker) because so far Nordstrom is the only store that has dresses long enough for me.  Also, most of the dresses are under $100!

That's all I have for today!
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment